The Startup 101 workshop series taps into our alumni entrepreneur community to offer guidance and advice to students wanting to launch or grow their business ideas. Join these workshops to find out:
- How to develop a viable business idea in your area of expertise / interest
- How to set up a healthy startup
- How to find the right talents for your team
- What to prepare for meeting investors and fundraising
- How to show your passion in your business proposal
- And more!
More workshops coming in the fall semester - please stay tuned!
Please send any inquiries and/or topic suggestions to the Development and Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding Your Niche – should you be a pioneer or a follower? with Francis Kwok
Date: 8 June 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Mr Francis Kwok, BSc(PHYS)
Founder & CEO, RADICA
Co-Founder & CEO, PopSquare
Serial Entrepreneur / Inventor / Data Science Expert
7 Important Steps to Prepare for Fundraising with Alvin Lam
Date: 4 May 2021
Time: 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Mr Alvin Lam, BBA(FINA)
Managing Partner, T12M Ventures
Venture Capitalist / Digital Marketing Expert / Startup Media Founder